There are many reasons a small business needs working capital fast, whether its emergency cash to meet payroll, a customer delays payment, unexpected equipment breakdowns, an advantage or special opportunity that requires cash down or a bridge loan until a long-term bank loan closes.
A growing means of raising working capital quickly, personal asset loans are helping small businesses get the short-term loans they need to make their businesses successful.
These new alternative financial products can be obtained from online lenders who will allow you to use your personal luxury assets as collateral for loans. They are proving to be quite popular among nimble entrepreneurs looking to take advantage of special offers and unexpected opportunities to grow their businesses.
Luxury Assets for Personal Asset Loans
The items must have high value and must be stored in our secure storage location.
- Gold and diamond jewelry
- Luxury watches such as Rolex, Breitling, Piaget
- Classic and high end luxury vehicles (NOTE: We must take possession of the collections.)
- Fine Art
Bad Items for Personal Asset Loans
- Real Estate: It’s not allowed by law to use real estate as collateral for a Personal Asset Loan
- Cars and Trucks: We must take possession of the motor vehicles so you will not be able to use them while we have them in storage
- Computers and electronics: Their value declines very quickly due to technical obsolescence
Advantages to Personal Asset Loans
- Speed: The whole transaction can take place in as little as 24 hours
- Does not Affect your credit-No credit checks or lengthy loan applications
- No personal guarantee: Your asset fully supports the loan as collateral